The moving parts on firearms (actions, bolts, hinges) must be cleaned and lubricated to ensure top performance and long life. AMSOIL Synthetic Firearm Lubricant presents a premium upgrade over all-in-one products, which sacrifice performance in atleast one area in the name of convenience.
Dependable Firearm Performance
Hunters and recreational shooters need their guns to perform when called upon, sometimes after an extended period of storage, after sitting for hours in a wet duck blind or while on a remote hunting trip with few opportunities to clean their gun daily. Since nothing will ruin a hunting trip or day at the range quicker than a malfunctioning firearm, AMSOIL firearm products were tested in a variety of firearms typically found at the range and in the field. The information gathered, along with extensive testing in the AMSOIL chemical lab, resulted in products dialed in for outstanding firearm protection in the most demanding conditions. As seen in the images, AMSOIL firearm products guard against damaging corrosion, helping keep firearms working properly for generations.
Safe to use on all metals, woods, composites and rubbers found in firearms.
AMSOIL Synthetic Firearm Lubricant
- Effectively lubricates and protects firearms, helping extend life and prevent blockage, jams and wear
- Outstanding protection and performance in both hot and cold climates
- Specifically formulated for firearms, offering superior performance
- Ensure firearm is unloaded.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Clean firearm prior to lubricant application per manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Apply evenly to all metal parts such as barrels, bolts, firing pins, springs and trigger mechanisms.
- Apply a thin layer to exterior surfaces of firearm.